Tourism Relations Department
- Co-ordinate development and implementation of bilateral Memorandums of Understanding and agreements of cooperation between Kenya and other partner states in the field of tourism.
- Co-ordinate development and implementation of multilateral agreements in tourism.
- Coordinate Kenya’s regional tourism engagements (EAC, COMESA, NEPAD, IGAD etc.)
- Facilitate and coordinate international and local tourism negotiations.
- Management of relations with the United Nations World Tourism Organisation and other international organisations.
- Mainstream into tourism sector tourism related statutes, protocols, treaties and conventions.
The department will have three divisions namely: